Formerly known as Sage Antiques, a salvaged antiques dealer in the Roosevelt Historic District, we purchased this building in 2011 to accommodate multiple types of businesses in the neighborhood that USA Today calls one of the Top Ten Art Districts in America. This building is now an office and retail space renovated using salvaged and recycled materials. Demolished patio brick was reused to build a 12’ fireplace, and reused warehouse lighting from the interior gives the exterior of this building a uniquely historic character. At just under 3,000 square feet, we were able to provide three full suites at approximately 1,000 square footage per unit.
Amenities: 12’ ceilings, new HVAC, electrical and custom steel surrounds on windows and doors.
- Multi Tenant Office & Retail
- 3 Suites
- C-2 B/M
- 3:1,000 Parking Ratio
- 5th Ave & McDowell Rd.
View our photo collage of a complete before and after.
- Additional parking available
- Easy Access to Downtown Phoenix, the Capitol, Light Rail
- Roosevelt Historic Neighborhood
- Within walking distance to Light Rail, Coffee & Lunch Spots, Margaret T. Hance Park, Burton Barr Library, Other Retail
- Easy access to freeways
- +/- 40,000 cars per day on McDowell Rd