Located in the Roosevelt Historic District and designed by Architect Nostdahl Liptack, we used recycled and salvaged materials to preserve this building's charm and utilize its budding location. It accommodates multiple types of businesses in the office/retail setting.
The Historic Henry Campbell House was built in 1910 and is on both the National Historic Property Register and the Phoenix Historic Property Register. We take pride in preserving this extraordinary craftsman bungalow and worked closely with the City of Phoenix’s Historic Preservation Office to make capital improvements and upgrades.
This open-floor office building is a prime example of Adaptive Reuse among the downtown scene. The name “Carline Center” pays homage to the streetcar line which once ran through the FQ Story neighborhood between Roosevelt and Grand Avenue.